Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Harvest House Fair!

I believe we all had a great time at mini-emerge! After service, we visited the various stations, especially the photo booth! It was as though we made camp there or something. Man, Alvin the photographer is good - he made us look like celebrities! XD

Here are the photos we took!

Me!
Alvin took it as a test shot. So I was the guinea pig haha.

Jasper looking good!

Models posing for the camera

What a cute family photo!

Chi Chuan the Shuai ge!

Tada!

Indian Do Re Mi!

Eugene hunching to match Wanyi's and Sheryl's stature

Isaiah and Chong Hui,
the dynamic singing duo

That's all I have for today! I uploaded the scaled-down versions of these photos. If you want the original hi-res photos, feel free to ask me for it! Have a great day ahead :D

The Blog Painter,
Israel

No comments: