Sorry for the late post, but anyway...
Congrats to our 2 dear brothers who have been water baptised!
Jeremy Same Goh
and
Wong Hexing Gabriel
Applause and accolade!
Standing ovation!

Men in white.

That's Weipin with Ernest.
Weipin is a W406 pioneer!

Worship.

Jasper, Eunice and Yaozhong.

Weiren.

Where is Wal- I mean Hexing?

Pastor Kenneth leading the ceremony.

Reciting the Nicene Creed, Apostle's Creed or whatever :X

I climbed atop the playground to get a good view of the pool :)

Kit Meng and Berlinda. (N346)

Kit Meng, I baptise you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Whoosh! Bloop.. bloop...

Berlinda's turn.

Down you go!

Waiting for their turn...


Almost there...
Just when their turn was arriving I got chased down :(
Couldn't get a good shot of Jeremy and Hexing being baptised.

Wetness.

All smiles.


Cute.

Apple of God's eye.

Salt of the earth.
Arghhh!

Light of the world.

Prayer.

Candid!

Picturesque Shot!
N346+w406 =)

Teh appel... I has nom-ed it
May the both of you have many victories in your life, just as you have identified with Jesus' death, burial and resurrection!
No comments:
Post a Comment