Here are some good bible verses that Weiren has handpicked for u to help u in your spiritual growth. As Jesus said "Men shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God." Therefore, it is good that in addition to reading His Word and our daily prayers, we can also come forth and confess the word of God aloud in our lives. So let's make confessing these verses a daily habit in our lives, amen? I believe u will be able to live a more blessed and positive life as u do so!!!
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen =D
Old Testament
I am a blessing (Genesis 22:17 – 18)
The enemies that rise up against me in one way will flee before me in seven ways. (Deuteronomy 28:7)
I am the head and not the tail, above & not beneath (Deuteronomy 28:13)
I am the apple of God’s eyes (Deuteronomy 32:10)
Whatsoever I lay my hands on shall prosper (Psalms 1:3)
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life (Psalms 23:6)
My head shall never lack fresh oil (Psalms 92:10)
I am as bold as a lion (Proverbs 28:1)
I am a solution (Isaiah 8:18)
I shall mount up with wings like the eagle. I shall run and not be weary; I shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)
No weapon formed against me can prosper (Isaiah 54:17)
Every Word that God speak will not return unto Him void, but it shall accomplish that which He please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which He sent it (Isaiah 55:11)
I am a child of joy (Isaiah 61:3)
God loves me and his plans for me are good (Jeremiah 29:11)
God loves me with an everlasting love (Jeremiah 31:3)
New Testament
Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God (Matthew 5:8)
God’s joy shall be in me, and my joy shall be full (John 15:11)
I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loves me (Roman 8:37)
I am a winner (2 Corinthians. 2:14)
I am a new creation, old things have passed away and all things have become new (2 Corinthians. 5:17)
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)
My God shall supply all my needs (Philippians 4:19)
I am fruitful (2 Peter 1:8)
Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)
PS: Warning, this is not meant to be a mantra. The Word of God is meant to be alive so don't treat it as if its dead...
No comments:
Post a Comment