- Adeline
- Chih Ting
- Eugene
- Jing Yuan
- Min Yee
- Shi Qian
- Sunthari
- Wanyi
- Xing Jie
How about a round of applause? Standing ovation..?
Okay enough Rihanna :P
You guys (and gals) have fought the good fight, and finished strong! Maybe some of you didn't get the results that you want, but no worries, that will not hinder God from bringing you to your destiny!
You have moved into the next phase of your life. Whatever victories and defeats you have - put them behind and look forward! You guys are gonna shake this planet! :D
Keep running, all for God's glory!
"Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." (Phil 3:13-14)
No comments:
Post a Comment