Ladies and gentlemen, may i present to you: From the department of Wacky 4 Oh Six news......Sotong News by Jingyuan!!! (at least it gives me relief that i'm not the only one who can tell crap around here, LOL, jk jk)
OH MY TIAN!!!!
Weird stuff found all around the world!!!
Here! Let me share with you some SOTONG insights =)
Weird stuff found all around the world!!!
Here! Let me share with you some SOTONG insights =)
Water bottle fail

Oh my tian the agua is so GAY!!!
Doorstep fail

Wow that's nice!
Staircase fail

If I'm not careful enough I might bang the wall!
Photo request fail

Maybe I can tell Isaiah and Wanyi about this......
Children story book fail

Oh no...I feel like having loose poops too...
Jihad fail

DON'T KILL MY FAVOURITE JUICE!!!
Car pool fail

Cra-Pool! or is it Crap-ool??? hmmm....
Girl's name suggest fail

Hmm... then let my first girl be eBay then.....
Google suggest fail

xD I am extremely LOL-ed by Google!
(you can try this on your own google and have LOL out! xD)
Safety fail

But...but....My primary school teacher taught me safety first....
Restroom fail

I didn't know the toilet is one torture chamber!!!
Furniture fail

I will be looking forward to see you as our new Governor then xD
Skateboard sign fail

LOLS!!!!
Hahas. Want more failures in the world? Just go to: http://failblog.org/ and be prepared to laugh yourselves out!!! But be warned k?! There are lots of NC16 stuffs inside...xD So no entry unless you are over-aged! Hahas. kidding. Not that serious, but point taken!
So now you all know that there's actually so many SOTONG failures in the world! OH MY TIAN ah...How can they be so sotong...haiyo....
xD In the meantime, i hope you all enjoyed this laugh out louds with sotong news! =)

Oh my tian the agua is so GAY!!!
Doorstep fail

Wow that's nice!
Staircase fail

If I'm not careful enough I might bang the wall!
Photo request fail

Maybe I can tell Isaiah and Wanyi about this......
Children story book fail

Oh no...I feel like having loose poops too...
Jihad fail

DON'T KILL MY FAVOURITE JUICE!!!
Car pool fail

Cra-Pool! or is it Crap-ool??? hmmm....
Girl's name suggest fail

Hmm... then let my first girl be eBay then.....
Google suggest fail

xD I am extremely LOL-ed by Google!
(you can try this on your own google and have LOL out! xD)
Safety fail

But...but....My primary school teacher taught me safety first....
Restroom fail

I didn't know the toilet is one torture chamber!!!
Furniture fail

I will be looking forward to see you as our new Governor then xD
Skateboard sign fail

LOLS!!!!
Hahas. Want more failures in the world? Just go to: http://failblog.org/ and be prepared to laugh yourselves out!!! But be warned k?! There are lots of NC16 stuffs inside...xD So no entry unless you are over-aged! Hahas. kidding. Not that serious, but point taken!
So now you all know that there's actually so many SOTONG failures in the world! OH MY TIAN ah...How can they be so sotong...haiyo....
xD In the meantime, i hope you all enjoyed this laugh out louds with sotong news! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment