Ok now I'm gonna post Weiren's and Wanyi's birthday celebration!!!
Order ppl, Order!




Who's scarier, the statue or Enyun???

Grinning from ear to ear


The pic that gave me nightmares last nite

Aww...sooooooo cute



Israel's new friend

Help me, Israel! I'm being molested

The birthday boy and gal

Of cos, we need to take a pic tgt!

Weiren so cool la XDDDDD

Wan yi is also very pretty XDDDD

Suddenly, Weiren not so cool le. LOL

Pics courtesy of Shiqian and captions by Qm
Who's scarier, the statue or Enyun???
Grinning from ear to ear
The pic that gave me nightmares last nite
Aww...sooooooo cute
Israel's new friend
Help me, Israel! I'm being molested
The birthday boy and gal
Of cos, we need to take a pic tgt!
Weiren so cool la XDDDDD
Wan yi is also very pretty XDDDD
Suddenly, Weiren not so cool le. LOL
Pics courtesy of Shiqian and captions by Qm
No comments:
Post a Comment