Hey W406! :D
Xinyi here...
Are you all ready???
Xinyi here...
Are you all ready???
Cos I'm going to tell you the Top 10 English songs for 2008! Excited huh? ;D
Let's start from, NUMBER 10!
Number 10: Fall for you - Secondhand Serenade
I find this song not bad and this song was the song that i won for my NPCC talentime. But for my personal opinion, i don't really like this song. But oh well, dpdp. different people, different perspectives. so yah. I would rate it 3/5. :D
Number 9: Crush - David Archuleta
This song is nice ! I like this song. I would rate it 4/5. This song is recommended. :D
Number 8: Check Yes Juliet ( Run baby Run ) - We The Kings
Hmmm, i also like this song . This is my all-time favourite song too. So I would rate it 4/5 too. It's recommended :D
Number 7: Always Be My Baby - David Cook
Personal opinion is , I find the lyrics nice, but i don't really like the song. But, there's a lot of people who give praise to this song! You might be one of them too :D I would rate it 3/5. Maybe you wanna give a try to this song? =)
Number 6: 4 minutes - Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake
This is the song famous for the : TICK TOCK TICK TOCK part ! hahah. I personally find this song nice, and would rate it 4/5. I would recommend this :D
Number 5: With You - Chris Brown
I would rate this 3/5. But i like the lyrics. hahah. Although it's 3/5, but I find this recommendable. This song is recommended! :D
Number 4: Stronger - Kanye West
This song is nice nice nice! It's quite old already, but I still like this song a lot. I don't know why. I would rate this 4/5. Try this song! Highly recommended! :D
Number 3: Take A Bow - Rihanna
This song is not bad, I would say. This song is highly popular that time also, when I was at my singing competition. I think 1/3 or 1/4 of the contestants sang this song. It's really very popular at that time. I find Rihanna's voice very special, and she's not bad, really. I would rate this 3/5, but recommended :D
Number 2: Low - Flo Rida feat. T-Pain
This song is my ALL-TIME FAVOURITE! I super like this song, low low low low low low low low. hahah. I like this song. Rated 4/5 and highly highly recommended :D
NOW IS THE TOP SONG OF THE YEAR 2008! *DRUMROLLLLLLLLLL*
NUMBER 1 : APOLOGIZE - TIMBALAND feat. ONEREPUBLIC!
This song is not bad too, but i didn't expected this song to be top song of the year. hahah. But this song .. hmmm , is very popular, i dont deny. It's too late to apologize .. hahah. Since this is the top song, i would let you to go rate this song. hahahhhhhh ! :D
Okay , that's all for the top 10 eng songs of the year, 2008! END OF POST . :D
Take care and God bless . (:
No comments:
Post a Comment