Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Song Introduction ~ Simple Plan: Save you

Yo peeps! Just thought i'll share a meaningful song i heard on the radio with you all.

The song is by Simple Plan and it's tittled "Save You." Its a song taken from their 2008 album, "Simple Plan."

Here is an extract of the song lyrics:

If you fall, stumble down,
I'll pick you up off the ground
If you lose faith in you,
I'll give you strength to pull through
Tell me you won't give up,
Cause I'll be waiting if you fall you know
I'll be there for you

Sometimes I wish I could save you
And there're so many things that I want you to know
I wont give up till it's over,
If it takes you forever I want you to know

Although the song is not new, I think its a great song. The song is filled with meaning from the start till the end. I hope you guys will enjoy listening to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIfbjps6x6Y

I give this song 3.5 stars out of 5

Cheers! Qm

No comments: