Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weiren's short sharing


The Great Pyramid of Giza

Today, let me introduce to you the first wonder of the ancient world, The Great Pyramid of Giza. Also known as Khufu's Pyramid, it is one of the oldest pyramid in Egypt. It was also the tallest man-made structure in the world for over 3,800 years. The construction of the pyramid has been greatly disputed over centuries. Some claim that the pyramids were built by tens of thousands slaves over many years. However, many experts on the opposite camp argued that a structure of such brilliance & majesty could only be made by a result of skill & precision. Thus, they concluded that many skilled & able man were deployed for the construction of the Great Pyramid.

Up till now, you must be thinking “Weiren is so boring” haha.. Friends you see, knowledge is power, the bible tells us to get knowledge so more knowledge will do us good. = ) Moreover, it teaches us that in order to build something that lasts, we must be skilled & able. Therefore, keep growing in the talents that God has given you and you will be on your way to build a lasting legacy for yourself. = )

Since now we have our cg blog as a platform, I shall share more with you guys the interesting things (in my perspective..haha..) I come across. So stay tune for the next upcoming 6 wonders of the ancient world. ***claps***
I am studying the book of Proverbs now, hopefully by God’s grace I can come up with a Book of Proverbs series to share with you guys. = )

I shall call this “WEIREN’S RANDOM SHARING”


No comments: